martes, 7 de febrero de 2017

How many times...?

 2017年2月7日

How many times I said "I'm okay", but I'm not really, My heart hurts when I remember the last talk, maybe I shouldn't treated you as I did that fckn day. However, my dear friend, what could I have done for stopping your love for me? You couldn't hear my sad Nos; you couldn't understand how I am either. So how should I did?

After all, the destiny for being together as friends was not written for now. One day, we're gonna meet us again and when that day arrives how will we be? Will our pains fade away or... will we keep being like two innocents kids yet? No one knows, no one can't guess it. The destiny is the uncertainty which eats my soul each night I am ashamed of my replies of that last sad talk.

Finally, the only one thing that I'm sure is I'll need to look forward and never look back because there's no time for falling apart once again.  I decided this way and I'll fight for reaching my sweet goals. So c'mon! I can do it!  You can do it too!

Let's smile as many times as I need.

Although, I confess, tonight I have inside of me an enormous melancholy that it's expanding over all my body. However, this is my first mission: I have to stop it before it eats all my will for living and, because of that, I don't have any will of power.

I'll smile before I go to bed.

See you.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario